"This is your life, do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. Life is simple, all emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite, open your mind, arms and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Travel often, getting lost will help you find yourself. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them. So go out and start creating. Life is short. Live your dream and share your passion."
I mostly relate with the appreciating every last bite when I eat ;) I hope you share these words with others you know. Whether they are in a rough patch in life, don't know where to go next, are happy where they are or just need a little pick me up!
Now, on to an update on my life here in beautiful Costa Rica. I have realized that one thing I will really miss is Toucans singing in the morning. I have somewhat of a routine with them right now. Rainy season recently began, so there are thousands of the Toucan's favorite berries on trees all around my house. In the morning I will hear a Toucan's distinct song and run outside looking for it. I swear they can throw their voices, because I'll run to where I think it is, look for it, hear it in a new spot, go there, then hear it where I originally was! The neighbors may think I'm a little crazy if they ever see me on my "Toucan hunt", because I run around like a mad woman, I love those guys!
Other than Toucan hunting, I have been finishing up projects around here to get ready to leave. The biodigestor is just about done and it looks beautiful (as beautiful as a big bag and a pig pen can look, but I think it is perfect). The women's group is as motivated as ever and they are going to start fundraising for the group and within the next few weeks we will be visiting a nearby village to help their women's group plant some medicinal plants. Tomorrow we have a meeting and I am bringing the snack, I have given many nutrition lectures to them and what am I going to bring? Cookies. I am a bad influence. Everything in moderation, right? I'm just teaching a lesson....
I wish I could upload more pictures than this, but my internet is painstakingly slow. Here is the progress on the biodigestor :)
I wish I could upload more pictures than this, but my internet is painstakingly slow. Here is the progress on the biodigestor :)
Wonderful entry! How nice to see some completion to what you have worked so hard to do. Love you.
ReplyDelete